- About Us
- Seminars & Events
- KodLab officially releases info on their latest RHex robot, X-RHex, to the world.
- GRASP Lab Video "Construction with Quadrotor for Teams" goes viral!
- Katherine Kuchenbecker profiled in MentorNet's "Being a Woman in Engineering is "Fun'"
- GRASP's haptics student research spotlighted in the Philadelphia Inquirer's "Haptics offer the sensation of touch without touching"
- Ben Taskar collaborates in the creation of DARPA's "Detection, Explanation, and Prediction of Emerging Network Developments (DEPEND)" system
- GRASP Lab Collaborates to create "DARwin - the Next Evolution in Robots"
- GRASP Haptics Students Demonstrate State-of-the-art Haptic Human-computer and Human-machine Interfaces
- George Pappas Receives Ruberti Young Researcher Prize
- Jessica Wetstone receives Honorable Mention in the 2011 CRA Outstanding Undergraduate Researcher Awards