- About Us
- Seminars & Events
- Katherine Kuchenbecker interviewed for SmartPlanet's "Why design is key in haptics innovation"
- Novel training machine created by Katherine Kuchenbecker highlighted in NewScientist.com "Wire robot yanks your golf game into shape"
- Katherine Kuchenbecker named a PopTech's Science and Public Leadership Fellow
- Team DARwIn takes First Place at RoboCup 2011
- PhillieBot made the list of "Top 10 YouTube Videos Posted by Colleges" in wiredcampus.com
- Katherine Kuchenbecker discusses her work with haptic technology and improving the use of sensory receptors in skin on cbc.radio in "Out of Their Minds"
- GRASP Lab's "Quadrocopters: blooper reel edition" in Engadget
- Subhrajit, Maxim and Vijay win Best Paper at RSS 2011
- Penn Teaches PR2 How to Read
- Numerous Awards from the IRCA 2011 Conference
- Joe Romano's PR2_props code was demonstrated live at the Google I/O 2011 Developer Conference
- Penn's RASC-AL Team's Video and Facebook Page!!!
- Karlin Bark, GRASP Postdoc, offered a L'Oréal USA Fellowship for Women in Science!
- GRASP Lab's Innovation Award in the Penn Almanac