- About Us
- Seminars & Events
- Science Friday highlights PhD students Elizabeth Beattie and Denise Wong in "Dawn of the Cyborg Bacteria"
- Penn News announces "Penn Trustees Approve Design for Pennovation Center at Pennovation Works Site"
- Dr. Daniel D. Lee named the recipient of the Faculty Award of Merit presented by Penn Alumni in the Penn Almanac
- Technical.ly Philly highlights KMel merge with Qualcom in "Dancing drone maker KMel Robotics gets acquired by Qualcom"
- The GRASP Lab was featured in the Atlantic's "Here Come the Swarming Drones"
- GRASP's quad copters were featured in iGyann's "These Tiny Autonomous Quadcopters Might be the Builders of Tomorrow"
- Vijay Kumar's lab research was featured in IEEE's "Drones Learn Tricks With Suspended Loads, Through-Window Package Delivery Inevitable"
- Dan Lee was quoted about optical sensor improvement in MIT News's "Fingertip sensor gives robot unprecedented dexterity"
- Vijay and GRASP Lab featured for working with flying robots in “Xploration Earth 2050: Bio-Mechanimals” on Hulu
- GRASP Lab's Multi Robot Systems Lab featured in Xploration Earth 2050 on biomimicry called "Bio-Mechanimals"
- Vijay Kumar commenting on unmanned aircraft technology in Bloomberg News Panel "Amazon vs. Google: Battle for Drone Supremacy"
- "Rehabilitation With the Help of Robots" in Penn News
- 'Project Wing' Dr. Vijay Kumar on Bloomberg TV
- GRASP PhD Student, Yash Mulgaonkar, First Place at 2014 ASME Student Mechanism & Robot Design Competition