- About Us
- Seminars & Events
- The GRASP Lab team led by Professor Dan Lee was selected as one of the 12 finalists to the MAGIC 2010 Robotics competition.
The GRASP Lab team led by Professor Dan Lee was selected as one of the 12 finalists of MAGIC 2010 Robotics competition.
- Katherine Kuchenbecker received the NSF CAREER award
- "A Modular Robot that Puts Itself Back Together Again."
- "Netflix Competitors Learn the Power of Teamwork"
- "Software Watches Baseball and Calls the Plays"
- Nathan Michael and Jon Fink won the award for Best Student Paper at the 2009 Robotics: Science and Systems Conference in Seattle, Washington.