- About Us
- Seminars & Events
- GRASP Lab Signed a Cooperative Agreement as a member of the Collaborative Technology Alliance (CTA).
- GRASP Lab Open House Collage Video
- GRASP Lab goes to Capitol Hill for AUVSI Event during National Robotics Week
- Shaudi Mahdavi-Hosseini receives a 2010 graduate research fellowship from the National Science Foundation.
- Ben Taskar has been named, as one of 17, for the Office of Naval Research's 2010 Young Investigator Program recipients.
- The GRASP Lab's Robotics Mentor Program
- Katherine Kuchenbecker and her students at the IEEE Haptics Symposium Conference - "Tactile Gaming Vest Punches and Slices"
- Joe Romano, GRASP PhD Student, won the Best Short Oral Presentation Award at the 2010 IEEE Haptics Symposium.
- GRASP Alumnus, Agung Julius, receives an NSF CAREER Award
- GRASP Lab at the 2010 NSTA Conference
- The GRASP Lab team led by Professor Dan Lee was selected as one of the 12 finalists to the MAGIC 2010 Robotics competition.
The GRASP Lab team led by Professor Dan Lee was selected as one of the 12 finalists of MAGIC 2010 Robotics competition.