- About Us
- Seminars & Events
Home » Seminars & Events
Seminars & Events
Upcoming and recent seminars
All seminars will be held on Fridays, 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon, Wu & Chen Auditorium, Levine Hall (3330 Walnut Street) unless otherwise indicated.
- Talk: Spring 2015 GRASP Seminar: Shree Nayar, Columbia University, "TBA"
Date: Friday, April 3, 2015 - 11:00am to 12:00pmPresenters: Shree Nayar
- Talk: Spring 2015 GRASP Seminar: Katie Byl, University of California, Santa Barbara, "TBA"
Date: Friday, March 27, 2015 - 11:00am to 12:00pmPresenters: Katie Byl
- Talk: GRASP Special Seminar: John Long, Vassar College, "TBA"
Date: Monday, March 23, 2015 - 10:00am to 11:30amPresenters: John LongAlternate Location: Levine 307
- Talk: Spring 2015 GRASP Seminar: Sanja Fidler, University of Toronto, "TBA"
Date: Friday, March 20, 2015 - 11:00am to 12:00pmPresenters: Sanja Fidler
- Talk: CANCELED: Spring 2015 GRASP Seminar: Noah Cowan, Johns Hopkins University, "Active Sensing Shapes Sensory Feedback for Control"
Date: Friday, March 6, 2015 - 11:00am to 12:00pmPresenters: Noah Cowan
- Talk: Spring 2015 GRASP Seminar: Ayanna Howard, Georgia Institute of Technology, "Robot-Assisted Therapy for Children with Physical Disabilities"
Date: Friday, February 20, 2015 - 11:00am to 12:00pmPresenters: Ayanna Howard
Friday, February 27, 2015 - 09:00GRASP Lab - Industry Day February 27, 2015Krishna P. Singh Center3205 Walnut St., Philadelphia, PA9:00 am – 5:00 pmAgenda09:00 – 10:00 ...
Monday, February 16, 2015 - 17:0016 February 2015, 5PM-7PMSingh Building (3205 Walnut Street), Glandt Auditorium, 3rd floorRefreshments provided, reception to follow From Lab to...
Thursday, February 5, 2015 - 19:00You are invited to participate in a Game Jam sponsored by Dr. Michelle Johnson’s Rehabilitation Robotics R&D Lab, Cipher Prime, and Philly Dev...
Saturday, December 13, 2014 - 20:00On Sat Dec. 13, electro-mechanical devices created by students in MEAM516/IPD516 Advanced Mechatronics in Reactive Spaces are putting on an electro-...
Thursday, December 11, 2014 - 18:00It’s time for the sixth-annual Robockey tournament!The class of 89 students has been working nonstop for the past four weeks to design and build...