- About Us
- Seminars & Events
Home » Seminars & Events
Seminars & Events
Upcoming and recent seminars
All seminars will be held on Fridays, 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon, Wu & Chen Auditorium, Levine Hall (3330 Walnut Street) unless otherwise indicated.
- Talk: Spring 2014 GRASP Seminar: E. Michael Golda, Navy Sea Systems Command Carderock Division, "TBA"
Date: Friday, April 18, 2014 - 11am to 12pmPresenters: E. Michael Golda
- Talk: Spring 2014 GRASP Seminar: Andrea Thomaz, Georgia Institute of Technology, "Designing Learning Interactions for Robots"
Date: Friday, April 11, 2014 - 11am to 12pmPresenters: Andrea Thomaz
- Talk: GRASP Special Seminar: Masaki Ogura, Texas Tech University, "Stability Analysis of Switched Linear Systems with Non-Traditional Switching Signals"
Date: Monday, April 7, 2014 - 2pm to 3pmPresenters: Masaki OguraAlternate Location: Levine 307
- Talk: AMCS/GRASP Seminar: Marty Golubitsky, Ohio State University, "Patterns of Synchrony: From Animal Gaits to Binocular Rivalry"
Date: Friday, March 28, 2014 - 2pm to 3pmPresenters: Marty GolubitskyAlternate Location: Towne 337
- Talk: Spring 2014 GRASP Seminar: Stefanie Tellex, Brown University, "Natural Language and Robotics"
Date: Friday, March 28, 2014 - 11am to 12pmPresenters: Stefanie Tellex
Friday, January 24, 2014 - 09:00Penn Robotics Industry Day January 24, 2014Krishna P. Singh Center3205 Walnut St., Philadelphia, PA9:00 am – 4:00 pmAgenda09:00 – 10:00 ...
Thursday, December 12, 2013 - 18:00** ROBOCKEY 2013 ***It’s time for the fifth-annual Robockey tournament!As this year’s mechatronics class is drawing to a close, many of you have...
Thursday, October 3, 2013 - 18:30Join the Y-Prize Kick-Off Event this Thursday, October 3rd at 6:30pm in the Wu & Chen Auditorium!!! RSVP here...More details on the Y-Prize...
Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 14:00Penn News: Vijay Kumar of Engineering will give a webinar for the professional society ASME on the challenges and opportunities of designing aerial...
Friday, January 11, 2013 (All day)Carnegie Mellon University and the University of Pennsylvania would like to invite you or your organization's representatives to our...