Shahin is a Ph.D. student in the department of Electrical and Systems Engineering and is advised by Professor Ali Jadbabaie. He also closely collaborates with Professor Alexander Rakhlin in Statistics department of The Wharton School.
His research interests include:
- Network Science
- Online Learning and Sequential Decisions
- Theoretical Machine Learning
- A.M. in Statistics, May 2014, The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
- M.S. in Electrical Engineering, August 2012, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering, August 2009, Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran