A complete description of the curriculum can be found here.
- Penn InTouch – To register/view/change schedule after registration
- Penn Registrar – All course listings, schedules
DEPARTMENTAL PERMITS & WAITLISTS
Students are assigned an academic advisor from the distinguished members of the GRASP faculty. Applicants are encouraged to indicate a potential academic advisor in the personal statement section of the application. A program of study is developed with the academic advisor, who is responsible for monitoring the student’s academic plan and thesis work; the thesis supervisor will be typically the academic advisor.
More graduate student resources are available here – https://grad.seas.upenn.edu/
Questions – email@example.com
Forms for Current Students
- Course Planning Guide – Sample Worksheet
- ROBO 597 – Thesis Approval Form
- Master’s Thesis Style Guide
- ROBO 599 – Independent Study Approval Form
- Petition for Action Form
- Forms for SEAS Graduate Students
- CPT Form for International Students
- Note: When completing the CPT form, please name Dr. Ani Hsieh as CPT-IS Supervisor.
Master’s Thesis Details
Guidelines may be found here and the thesis approval form is above. The approval form must be signed by the GRASP Faculty thesis advisor and submitted to the ROBO Graduate Coordinator for review before the start of the 1st semester of the research project.
The Advisor Approved Thesis Paper will be due to the ROBO Faculty Program Chair 1 full week before the last day of classes of your 2nd semester ROBO 597. In addition, a required Thesis Presentation will be during the finals week of your 2nd semester of ROBO 597 during the Friday GRASP Seminar time if in May or during a GRASP research group presentation with Dr. Taylor in attendance if in August or December.
Graduate Coordinator for ROBO
Office: 459 Levine