A complete description of the curriculum can be found here.
- Penn InTouch – To register/view/change schedule after registration
- Penn Registrar – All course listings, schedules
DEPARTMENTAL PERMITS & WAITLISTS
Students are assigned an academic advisor from the distinguished members of the GRASP faculty. Applicants are encouraged to indicate a potential academic advisor in the personal statement section of the application. A program of study is developed with the academic advisor, who is responsible for monitoring the student’s academic plan and thesis work; the thesis supervisor will be typically the academic advisor.
More graduate student resources are available here – https://grad.seas.upenn.edu/
Questions – email@example.com
Forms for Current Students
- Course Planning Guide – Sample Worksheet
- ROBO 597 – Thesis Approval Form
- Master’s Thesis Style Guide
- ROBO 599 – Independent Study Approval Form
- Petition for Action Form
- Forms for SEAS Graduate Students
- CPT Form for International Students
- Note: When completing the CPT form, please name Dr. Ani Hsieh as CPT-IS Supervisor.
Graduate Coordinator for ROBO
Office: 459 Levine