Important Dates & Deadlines
ROBO MSE students should refer primarily to the SEAS Graduate Academic Calendar to plan for upcoming events and deadlines. This calendar supplements Penn’s Three Year Academic Calendar (which is a useful resource, but primarily oriented for undergraduates).
A complete description of the curriculum can be found here.
- Penn InTouch – To register/view/change schedule after registration
- Penn Registrar – All course listings, schedules
Departmental Permits & Waitlists
- CIS Waitlist
- ESE Course Permission Request Form
- MEAM Fall ’21 Waitlist (Additionally: MEAM Waitlist FAQ Page)
- Estimated Tuition/Fees
- Student Financial Services
- Billing information & billing schedule (Note: The University begins billing shortly after registration and late fees may be incurred)
Students are assigned an academic advisor from the distinguished members of the GRASP faculty. Applicants are encouraged to indicate a potential academic advisor in the personal statement section of the application. A program of study is developed with the academic advisor, who is responsible for monitoring the student’s academic plan and thesis work; the thesis supervisor will be typically the academic advisor.
More graduate student resources are available here – https://grad.seas.upenn.edu/
Advising questions can also be directed to email@example.com
Forms for Current Students
- Course Planning Guide – Sample Worksheet
- ROBO 597 – Thesis Approval Form
- Master’s Thesis Style Guide
- ROBO 599 – Independent Study Approval Form
- Petition for Action Form
- Forms for SEAS Graduate Students
- CPT Form for International Students
- Note: When completing the CPT form, please name Dr. Ani Hsieh as CPT-IS Supervisor.
Graduate Coordinator for ROBO
Office: 459 Levine