How to submit your CPT Form:
- Access full details on the process and eligibility through the ISSS site here.
- General SEAS details may be referenced here.
- When completing the CPT form, please name Dr. Ani Hsieh as CPT-IS Supervisor.
- When you have completed the CPT form, please combine the form and additional documents into one PDF file which includes the following:
- CPT Form
- Proposal (2 page max)
- Offer letter with dates from your internship (to allow time for internal processing, your start date should be at least 2 weeks after the date you are submitting)
EAS 896: Professional Master’s Career Development
All ROBO students must enroll in the ROBO section of this course, which is EAS 896-015. A permit will not be required if you enroll in the correct section via PennInTouch.
*This is a great course to take in your second year fall semester to maintain full time status.
Applying for a Reduced Course Load:
RCL Options Include: Academic Difficulties, Medical Condition, & Completion of Study/Coursework. Please check your eligibility at the links above and select the option that applied to you if needed.
Graduate Coordinator for ROBO
Office: 459 Levine