|Champion’s Award 1st||12952 Baldi Robotics|
|Champion’s Award 2nd||17208 Bionic Beasts|
|Champion’s Award 3rd||12132 Felbots|
|Robot Performance 1st||17208 Bionic Beasts|
|Robot Performance 2nd||17205 E.M. Stanton Lego Club|
|Robot Performance 3rd||9902 NEW/ Heston|
|Mechanical Design||28196 Duckrey #1|
|Strategy & Innovation||17211 Bonsall Botters|
|Presentation||17205 E.M. Stanton Lego Club|
|Innovative Solution||9895 Decatur Robotics Teams|
|Research||9891 Penn Alexander|
|Teamwork||29214 Pastorius Cougars|
|Inspiration||15930 Master Builders|
|Gracious Professionalism||13555 TigerBots|
|Judge Award||27463 AMY Robotics|
|Judge Award||28346 AMY Robotics|
|Volunteer Award||Sam Reilly|
|Coach/Mentor Award||Don Lubin|
- 12952 Baldi Robotics
- 17208 Bionic Beasts
- 12132 Felbots
- 27463 AMY Robotics
- 9892 Spartonic Robotics
- 17931 Bache Martin
- 17205 E.M. Stanton Lego Club
- This event is only open to FLL in the City Grant Program Teams
- Teams must have a qualifier code in order to register for this event <– this was sent in an email September 20th at 10:45am.
- You must register each team individually.
- Teams can only register for 1 qualifier event.
- It is very important to register early if you want to attend a specific competition.
- You will not be able to switch to another event after you have registered.
- Event Registration opens September 21st and closes on October 13th.
- FLL in the City Teams will not be Paying for this Registration, you do not need to go to the payment site.
- Check out our Qualifier Check list before attending.