|Champion’s Award 1st Place||278||Robo Whizards|
|Champion’s Award 2nd Place||1893||Ford Bots|
|Robot Performance 1st Place||49106||The Lightning Professors|
|Robot Design 1st Place||1350||Vortex|
|Project 1st Place||19106||Lightning Professors|
|Core Values 1st Place||11098||Nu & Beta|
- Qualifier team spots will be filled on a first come, first serve basis.
- You must register each team individually.
- Teams can only register for 1 qualifier event.
- If an event is full, it will no longer be listed as an available option on the registration form.
- It is very important to register early if you want to attend a specific competition.
- You will not be able to switch to another event after you have registered.
- The registration fee for all Qualifier Events is $100 per team. The registration system accepts credit cards and checks.
- Event Registration opens September 23 and closes on October 15.