|Champion’s Award 1st Place||4348||TEAM Debuggers|
|Champion’s Award 2nd Place||547||Vulcan Robotics B|
|Robot Performance 1st Place –||4348||TEAM Debuggers|
|Robot Performance 2nd Place –||547||Vulcan Robotics B|
|Robot Design 1st Place||2484||Vespa|
|Robot Design 2nd Place||545||Vulcan Robotics A|
|Project 1st Place||2821||Norbots|
|Project 2nd Place||15574||Gator Gears – White|
|Core Values 1st Place||13126||BuxMont Master Builder|
|Core Values 2nd Place||15538||RSHC 2|
|Judge’s Award||20704||Big Blue|
|#2||545||Vulcan Robotics A|
|#3||547||Vulcan Robotics B|
- Qualifier team spots will be filled on a first come, first serve basis.
- You must register each team individually.
- Teams can only register for 1 qualifier event.
- If an event is full, it will no longer be listed as an available option on the registration form.
- It is very important to register early if you want to attend a specific competition.
- You will not be able to switch to another event after you have registered.
- The registration fee for all Qualifier Events is $100 per team. The registration system accepts credit cards and checks.
- Event Registration opens September 23 and closes on October 15.